- What are cookiesCookies are small text strings that applications visited by the User send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored to be then retransmitted to the same applications on the next visit of the same User.The term cookie is intended to refer both to the cookies themselves and to all similar technologies. Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve the User's browsing experience through session tracking, storage of Users' information, faster loading of content, etc.
- Types of cookiesCookies can be:First-party cookies:are the proprietary cookies used by the Site in order to enable the User to navigate more efficiently and/or monitor the actions exercised by the User;Third-party cookies:are the cookies set by a site other than the one you are currently visiting in order to enable the User to navigate more efficiently and/or to monitor the actions exercised by the same.In addition, different types of cookies are distinguished:
- Technical and Analytical Cookies:are cookies related to activities strictly necessary for the operation and delivery of the service (e.g., session cookies for login), cookies related to preference saving and optimization activities (e.g., cookies for saving shopping cart or language/currency choices, etc.), analytical cookies to collect information in an anonymous and aggregate form.Technical cookies include:
- Session or Browsing Cookies:Are used to keep track of the User's activity on the Web. They ensure normal navigation and enjoyment of the Site, allowing, for example, faster navigation, making a purchase or authenticating to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its proper functioning;
- Functionality Cookies:allow the User to navigate according to a set of selected criteria (e.g., language, products selected for purchase, etc.) in order to improve the service rendered to the same;
- Analytical Cookies:Used to collect information about the use of the Site. The Owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the Site and simplify its use, as well as to monitor its proper functioning. This type of cookie collects information anonymously about Users' activity on the Site and how they arrived at the Site and the pages they visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site itself or from third-party domains. Analytical cookies can be:
- First-Party Analytic Cookies:assimilated in regulatory terms to technical cookies if used directly by the Site Owner without performing User profiling but only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of Users and how they visit the Site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the Site;
- Third-Party Analytic Cookies:are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical cookies if the third parties do not carry out profiling of the User through the use of suitable tools to reduce the identifying power of the cookies (for example, through the masking of significant portions of the IP address) and without cross-referencing the information collected with others they already have.
- Profiling Cookies:are used to monitor the User's web browsing and create a profile of his or her habits:
The use of these cookies requires the acquisition of the User's prior consent.
- First-party profiling cookies:installed by the Data Controller to create profiles related to the User in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed while browsing the web. Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, the applicable regulations require that the User, after adequate information on their use, must give consent;
- INSTALLED COOKIES The cookies on this Site are:
- technical and analytical cookiesnecessary for the operation of the Site, for aggregate statistical analysis, to improve and simplify the use of the Site and to save navigation preferences and optimize the User's browsing experience;
- third-party cookieswhich may perform profiling and tracking activities on the User even without the knowledge of the Owner. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Below is the list of third-party cookies on this Site:
- Google AdWords with conversion trackingGoogle AdWords conversion tracking is a statistics service provided by Google Inc. that shows what happens after a customer clicks on your ads. For more information, see the page: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook RemarketingFacebook Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links this Site's activity with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Facebook Custom AudienceFacebook Custom Audience is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that links this Site's activity with the Facebook advertising network. For more information, see: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
- Twitter RemarketingTwitter Remarketing is a Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting service provided by Twitter Inc. that links the activity of this Application with the Twitter advertising network. For more information, see: https://twitter.com/privacy
- InspectletAppSee è un servizio per il monitoraggio anonimo del comportamento utenti per il miglioramento dell’esperienza di utilizzo. Per maggiori informazioni, consultare la pagina: https://www.appsee.com/legal/privacypolicy
- Duration of CookiesCookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
This is without prejudice to the User's ability to change the choices made at any time.
- temporary or sessional:are used to store temporary information, allow linking actions performed during a specific session, and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistent:are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so that the User does not have to type them in again each time they visit a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
- Cookie preferences
- How to disable cookiesYou can manage your cookie preferences directly within your browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies.Through your browser preferences, you can also delete cookies you have installed in the past, including the cookie in which you may have saved your consent to this Site's installation of cookies. Disabling all cookies may affect the operation of this Site.You can find information and exercise your right to object to cookie tracking in your browser at the following addresses:
In addition, you can proceed with cookie deletion by asking third parties to opt-out directly or through the http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ , where you can manage your tracking preferences for most advertising tools. To change your Flash cookie settings you can click on the following link https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html .
- User RightsUsers may exercise certain rights with respect to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
In order to exercise their rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Controller indicated in this document. Requests are made free of charge and processed by the Holder as quickly as possible, in any case within 30 days.
- Revoke consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of their Data;
- access their Data;
- Verify and request rectification;
- Obtain restriction of processing;
- Obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data;
- Receive their Data or have it transferred to another owner;
- Propose complaints to the data protection supervisory authority and/or take legal action.